- A basic memorial website, quickly assembled by our team of web designers within 48 hours of receiving memorial details.
- Unlimited content edits for the first month.
- 1 year of hosting at a custom “.com” domain like derekdwilson.com.
- Perpetual hosting at (name).willalwaysberemembered.com.
- Up to 1 GB of pictures and videos and other files.
- 1 USB drive with a fully functioning offline version of the memorial website.
How the Process Works
Our goal is to make this as simple as possible for you, our client. We know that many of our clients will be going through a difficult time, and so we do our best to be flexible and to give fast service.
Step 1: Send Us the Memorial Information
Once payment is complete, you will be sent a questionnaire which corresponds to the major sections of the memorial. Most memorial sites will have the same sections, although they may be customized.
You can then send as many or as few answers to the questions as you would like. As soon as we receive the questionnaire, we’ll build the memorial with the information given and get the site online.
After it is up, edits can be sent in gradually. Unlimited edits are free for a month with our basic package and up to one year with the premium package.
Step 2: Keep Adding To It Until It’s Done
All pictures, videos, and other files can be sent via email and we’ll add them to the site ASAP. For large files, we may need to use a free service like Dropbox.
Only the client may authorize edits to the memorial, but you may transfer the authority at any time. This is our strict policy to avoid any misunderstandings.
Keep adding and editing the memorial until you’re happy with the result. The website is complete when you say it’s complete.
Step 3: Finalize and Receive Offline Backups
Once we get the go-ahead from you, we will prepare the site for backup to USB drives. We will then mail you the backup USB drives.
For premium plans, we will also print and send the QR code and hardcover book.